Friday, August 22, 2014

About This Blog

Bonjour!
I see you have come across this blog, Paradise Wall. Welcome to a blog that I will be dedicating to fashion, health, music, beauty, TV shows, books, recipes and lifestyle! Keep in mind that I'm just the average teenage girl, not a professional makeup artist or fashion designer, but i'll do my best to provide you with the best most accurate information. A little bit about myself….well, as I just mentioned, I'm a teenage girl, living in South America. I speak 3 languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese. My everyday life consists of going to school, eating, sleeping….and oofff courseeee : watching a gazillion youtube videos (which I'll also be mentioning throughout my blog). When I'm not doing that, I'm playing tennis, football, watching tv series, listening to music, cooking, etc… All actives that I hope to inspire you with! I can't even start naming all of the ideas that I have for the future of this blog, so without further a doe, I officially welcome you to Paradise Wall and hope you find everything you desire, whether it be your new favorite makeup accessory or a DIY idea!
~Au revoir~

Remember to follow me and leave comments so that I can receive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment